I’ve been meal prepping since January of this year and I have to say- it’s worth the hype! I save so much time, energy and money having pre-cooked, organized meals for the week. One of my recent favorites has been One-Pot Noodle Stir Fry, a little something I tweaked after getting tired of eating spaghetti. Enjoy!
- 8 oz. thin Spaghetti*
- ½ Red Pepper
- ¼ Red Onion
- 2/3 cup Spinach (cut)
- 3 Large Eggs (optional)
- 1/2 cup Chopped Tomato
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Sesame Oil
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoons Paprika
- A pinch of Rosemary
- 2 teaspoons Onion Powder
- Salt (to taste)
- Boil spaghetti until al dente (about six minutes).
While spaghetti is boiling:
- Chop red pepper, red onion, and tomato. Add spinach and set aside.
- Optional: Beat eggs and set aside.
- Add extra virgin olive oil, sesame oil, garlic powder, paprika, rosemary, salt and onion powder to a small bowl. Mix and set aside.
- Once spaghetti is done boiling, transfer it to a large bowl. Pre-heat a large, heavy bottom pot on medium-high.
- Whisk oil mixture again and pour into pot.
- Add red pepper, red onion, spinach and tomato to pot. Stir for approximately 5 minutes or until golden brown but still firm.
- Add spaghetti back to pot. Stir until ingredients are thoroughly mixed. Add additional seasonings until desired taste is met.
- Option: Add eggs. Stir ingredients until eggs are cooked thoroughly.
- Serve with your favorite salad mix and enjoy!
*Note: rice can be substituted for the thin spaghetti